Friday, January 27, 2006

3D gummy model



3D gummy bears is my introduction into a program called Cinema 4D. This I'm spending the course of the semester learning this program and how it can help me w/ my art and demonstrating creative ideas. i used a program at my last school called Strata 3D. although frustrating at 1st i learn how to make well laid out 3D animations. i didn't grow a strong passion for 3D till late in the course. unfortunately i haven't touch a 3D program since and look forward to this semesters work.

a breaif history of gummy bears:"The inventor's name was Hans Riegel. He was a candy maker who lived in Bonn, Germany. The gummy bear was invented in 1922 and was originally named "The Dancing Bear". Hans' company was called Haribo - this is an acronym for his name and the city he lived in." (site: http://academic.scranton.edu/student/HUNISCHJ2/history.html)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home